Many services available:
- High speed WIFI
- Claenings every day
- Independent thermostatic controlled heating;
- Air conditioning;
- Toiletries, towels and bathrobes;
- Coffee & tea machine
- Welcome gift for a small breakfast, including milk, small loaf of bread, yogurt, water, fruit juices, cheese, butter, biscuits, cakes, chocolate, jam, honey, cereals;
- Iron and ironing board on request at the Hotel Armando reception.
It is possible to use permits, limited availability and not bookable, to park for free in the blue spaces in the street. Permits are issued by the Armando Hotel at the check-in, must be displayed on the dashboard, and are only valid for streets near the hotel.
Alternatively, you can use:
- the covered garage supplied to us by a partner firm for 25 Euros per night. The car is collected and returned at the Hotel Armando; the service is available from 8:00 to 21:00.
- Paid carparks including: APCOA Cittadella Parking (http://www.apcoa.it/en/parking-in/verona/cittadella.html); Parking Arena (http://www.sabait.it/it/parcheggi/verona/verona-arena); Parcheggio Centro, where there is a shuttle service that connects with Piazza Bra (http://www.amt.it/index.php/parcheggio-centro-ex-gasometro.html).
Note that on Sundays and public holidays the blue spaces located outside the walls of Gallienus are free.
AIRPORT CAR AND DRIVER HIRE
You can take advantage of the car and driver hire, booked by calling the Hotel Armando on 045 8000206. The costs are listed below:
- from Verona Catullo Airport to the apartment: 35 Euros (in Sedan) or 45 Euros (in wagon/van seating 7/8 people)
- From Orio al Serio International Airport to the apartment: 160 Euros (in Sedan) or 190 Euros (in wagon/van seating 7/8 people)
- From Milan Malpensa Airport to apartment: 280 Euros (in Sedan) or 320 Euros (in wagon/van seating 7/8 people)